Wednesday 16 October 2013

Jake with Snowflakes

StampFairy are sponsoring I Love Promarkers this week and as the theme is snowflakes, I couldn't resist making a card to support the challenge.

I've featured Jake the bear in a cute little winter outfit (although his paws are going to be a bit cold without mittens!).  He's glittered him up to the max with glamour dust and glossy accents.

I really love his cute expression and huge nose.  I've also used some of my favourite digis papers. I used them a lot last year, but haven't used them for a short while, so they've made a new appearance today!



See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy Crafting
Annette
xx

12 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

So beautiful. Love the sparkly touches on the snow and the beautiful blue and green colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sarah said...

Jake is lovely Annette, Barry may need to take a back seat for a bit!! Love the twinkly snow too and Polar pals is also a fave Nitwits of mine. Hope you have a better day xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Annette..love the sparkle and love Jake, he is super cute, fabulous papers and colours..

luv CHRISSYxx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love all the sparkle on your sweet card.

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Annette. Love you papers and the image and Nestie shape are lovely.
I managed to sell a load of my "C" cards at a fair on Sunday, so guess what I am doing today....Ye making more, mind you I am enjoying doing them.
I have some cards shaped like yours, so will do a few with that shape too.
Debbiex

Kim said...

fabulous card and love all the glitter!
Kim x

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Pom poms and glitter??!?!?! LOVE!

Deanne :)

Christine L said...

Hi hon

I'm catching up as always... just checked out your last couple of creations.... LOVING the tipsy tree.. what a fab image for Christmas.. and this little bear with his snowballs... GORGEOUS! Obviously loving the glitter..

Big hugs
Christine x

Mojca said...

Oh what a lovely Christmas card! Andthe image is so adorable. hugs! MOjca

Bettina L. said...

Oh this is so sparkly and beautiful. Love the trees, pompoms and twine too. Jake looks adorable. Hugs Bettina xx

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Love that sweet image and the sparkly snow!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Larissa said...

Supercute! Love how you coloured Jake. I think his big brown nose is so adorable.

-xxxx-
Larissa