Saturday 12 October 2013

Happy Birthday to Ewe

The theme today at A Gem of a Challenge is a recipe of 3 papers, 2 embellies, and 1 image.  I've used a cute little sheep image and matching sentiment!!

My two embellies are ribbon and pearls, both in a contrasting colour to my papers to make them stand out a bit.  I felt the card needed a bit more, but I managed to resist once I'd used some contrasting colours to add some interest.

This card's for my MIL's birthday.  I know that she likes turquoise, so I used that colour theme for the backing papers.  Hope she likes it!



See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
  • Papertake Weekly - 2 Of Something (2 diff width ribbons, 2 diff embellies)
Happy crafting.
Annette
xx

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Love turquoise and purple together Annette and that ewe is just fab!! Have a lovely weekend xx

Sammy said...

Gorgeous! And I *love* the colours. Great card. x

Mojca said...

Ohhhhhh sooooooooo cute! Hugs! MOjca

Christine L said...

What a fabbie cute image .... LOVE this little sheepie with her hair ribbon... gorgeous colouring too as always... and beautiful bow! I'm sure your MIL will love it!

Hugs
Christine x

The Little Stamper said...

This caught my eye on the Gem of a challenge. I think it is beautiful and 'ewe' did a great job!

Sharon x

Christine said...

Hi Annette this colour combo is stunning ..such a cute image fab take on the chall theme.

smiles Christine x

Squirrel x said...

OMG Nett, this is just soooooooo gorgeous! I love it, such a fun fun fun card, super design, and gorgeous colours. Brilliant hunny. Hugs Sxx

Janet said...

Annette thank you so much for another fabulous card! xx

Dorte said...

So cute Annette, wonderful colour combo,
hugs Dorte

Anonymous said...

haha Brilllliant Annette shes gonna spit her coffee when she sees it! tehhehee LOVE it! hugs me xx

Larissa said...

Aww what a sweet card. The image is so adorable.

-xxxx-
Larissa