Saturday 7 August 2021

Dragon with Christmas Candy Cane

I've been playing with my Candy Cane Dragon again today, but this time I've flipped the image so he's facing the opposite direction (well why not!) and coloured him in some purples.  It's a simple layout and I've doodled a border on the purple paper just to give it a bit of added interest.





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Greens: Bundled Sage, Twisted Citron, Peeled Paint
  • Purples: Dusty Concord, Wilted Violet
  • Reds: Candied Apple, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany
  • 'Whites': Hickory Smoke

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Annette, super cute!
Wendy x

brenda said...

What a very sweet image for a CAS Christmas card, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Celebrations' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable Christmas card, perfect for the theme. Thanks for Stamping Sensations challenge. Anesha

StampinwithAnita said...

I just love all of your work! Clean yet so striking!