Monday 9 August 2021

Romantic Rabbits

There is a new Christmas release due out at Lili of the Valley this week and I've been playing with a couple of the new images.  'Romantic Rabbits' is an adorable pair of winter bunnies snuggling in the moonlit snow. How cute is that!!!

Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Bundled Sage, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass, Weathered Wood, Stormy Sky, Chipped Sapphire
  • Moon: Scattered Straw, Antique Linen
  • Reds: Candied Apple, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Bunny said...

This is So dadgummed cute. I love this image. I can't find it in the shop. I think I'm a little early for the new release. Excellent job on coloring this.

Do you put your watercolor paper through your printer? Your cards are always so lovely. I do wish LOTV would bring back their challenge. Even if it's only one time a month. [Bunny]

StampinwithAnita said...

Another beautiful card!