Wednesday 18 August 2021

Penguin Mug

My Christmas card box is filling up nicely, and here's another cutie to pop in there ready for December.





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Bricks: Tumbled Glass
  • Outfit: Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire
  • Oranges: Fossilised Amber, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge
  • Greys: Hickory Smoke


Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:

Other
  • Gems
  • Glossy Accents
  • Glamour Dust
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



3 comments:

Bunny said...

Isn't this cute? Love the brick stenciling. Cute image and nicely colored. [Bunny]

Sarah said...

That is just the sweetest little penguin. Love the snowflake, so pretty xx

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card you have made. The stamp is also so cute and beautifully colored. You made a nice background on it.

Thank you also for the compliment on my card (blog). You asked if I had cut out the digi with an electronic cutter, but I didn't. I do not have those. I cut it out by hand.

I also just saw your card below with Lee Holland's cute digi. I also absolutely love those digis. You made a beautiful card with it.

Nice weekend.

Hugs, Astrid.