Tuesday 10 August 2021

You're my Best-tea

Today's Digi Choosday card is another shaped card (I'm really enjoying making shaped cards this year!) and I've used a sweet little Bunnita Carrot Cake image and some papers from Eden Collection Paper Heaven 3 and Lily Bug Love Paper Heaven 2 collection.  I cut my cardbase using my Silhouette and added some doodled stitching around the edge, a little tag with my sentiment and some die cut flowers in contrasting kraft coloured cardstock.  My image is watercoloured using Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers.





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Dress: Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans
  • Pinks: Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Kitsch Flamingo
  • Ground: Weathered Wood, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



7 comments:

StampinwithAnita said...

I just love your card and coloring! Such a clean look to it. I am learning a lot about digital stamps being on the Design Team...things I never knew!

Bunny said...

Another super cute card. Love the sentiment too. [Bunny]

Ellibelle said...

This is so cute and love how you colored the image! And a really fun card shape!
Thank you so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

brenda said...

What a delightfully feminine creation and so different, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Stamping Sensations Celebrations theme this month.

B x

Rose Andrew said...

Hi Annette
Beautiful Project, love the cute image.
Hugs
Rose DT

Mrs.B said...

What a great card shape to go with this sweet image and sentiment.
Thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations,
Avril

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Gorgeous card and super cute image.
Have a lovely day
Maritza