Thursday 26 August 2021

Sweater Safari

My favourite wild animals are big cats, and in particular tigers. I've always loved them, in all shapes and sizes, from the beautiful Siberian Tiger to the lovable Tigger from Winnie The Pooh!  For today's card I've combined this cutie from MFT with his sweater wearing safari buddies.



Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Giraffe/Tiger: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
  • Elephant/Zebra/Ground: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Tea Dye
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Bricks: Weathered Wood
  • Blues: Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon
  • Reds: Candied Apple, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany

Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:

Other:
  • Sweet Dixie Large Christmas Snowflake die
  • Pearls
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting

Annette
xx



4 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous card I've just become a follower of your blog Annette no clue how I haven't come across it before because I adore LOTV !!! hugs Sue x

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous and cute stamp set and coloured beautifully Annette, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

What a great card Annette. I think my eyes need testing because I read "swearing safari buddies"!! Love the stencilled detail again, looks fab xx

Elaine Stark said...

Love your image and all the pretty colours. Elaine