Saturday 16 April 2022

Bear with Flower

I've watercoloured Bertie the Bear with my Distress Inks, and layered him onto pale turquoise card whcih I've embossed with scattered dots embosing folder. 

I've layered the turquoise with white and navy card and die cut the card base using a Tattered Lace Doily Edge circle die.  The flowers are die cut, and I've stencilled some more turquoise card to give the flowers some different shades.







Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Yellows: Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed, Dried Marigold, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge

Card Recipe:

Papermill Direct:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



No comments: