Sunday 10 April 2022

Cute Giraffe

This cute Giraffe from Lee Holland Digis is the focus of attention for today's card.  I've watercoloured him and then matted and stencilled a cloudy background with a blending brush, and added a stitched cloudy border and a typed sentiment.

I've been getting a little addicted to enamel dots recently, and have tried to make my own by melting some perler beads. I've used a trio from my first batch on this card. I'm hoping they'll be a little flatter to post than the flat backed pearls that I normally use.  I was hoping they'd be a bit bigger, but I didn't realise how dinky the beads were when I ordered them online!





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Yellows: Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed
Shading enhanced with Derwent Inktense Pencils

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

brenda said...

A really sweet image on your pretty card, many thanks for sharing withy us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card, so beautifiul. Thank you for joining Stamping Sensations challenge. Anesha

Sarah said...

So cute!! Your beads look amazing, I tried that once with hama beads and ended up with a sludgy smelly puddle!! xx

Mrs.B said...

This is such a sweet card.
Thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations
Avril