Tuesday 5 April 2022

Winnie Easter Egg

For my Polkadoodles Digi Choosday card today I've used Sunshine Delight Cutest Winnie for an Easter themed card.  I've cut the shaped cardbase from my Silhouette and decorated it with Winnie Fruit Punch Paper Bundle papers.  I've used a blending brush to ink in some background behind the image using a Heavenly Circles Stencil.  As always, my image is watercoloured using Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers.




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Hair: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Worn Lipstick
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Oranges: Dried Marigold, Fossilised Amber, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx




2 comments:

Rose Andrew said...

Hi Annette
Beautiful card .. love the shape and design
Have a lovely week
Rose DT

Sarah said...

I love this sunny yellow Easter card, so pretty xx