Saturday 23 April 2022

Birthday Bunny

Today's card is a cute little bunny from Lee Holland that I've used for a birthday card for a crafting friend.





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Tree: Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Tami said...

Hi Annette! Beautiful watercoloring! I love that snapshot of the CAS card on the Reinker palette! It’s so wonderful to see the painting before it’s made into a card. I absolutely love CAS so I was excited to see this photo you snapped!

Corrie Herriman said...

Beautifully coloured bunny ! Great card ! Thank you so much for joining us over Country View Challenges for our April "spring" challenge ! Corrie xx