Wednesday 6 April 2022

It's Always Tea Time

I've made another pair of cards in order to make a gift-set of 4 using my Colorado Craft Tea Time Fun stamps .  

I've stamped and watercoloured the image, and then matted it onto alternating layers of nude pink, white and fuschia pink coloured card.

The 'Friend' sentiment is die cut, but I've used my Silhouette cutting machine to create a double shadow using the same card colours around the text.






Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Pumice Stone, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Tattered Rose
  • Browns: Antique Linin, Brushed Corduroy
  • Pinks: Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo
  • Ground: Speckled Egg, Old Paper
Card Recipe:

From Dies To Die For:

Papermill Direct:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love this colour combo Annette. A lovely pair of note cards to add to the others xx