Friday 29 July 2022

A Waddle of Penguins

Did you know that a group of penguins is called a Waddle or a Huddle?  

I love that! 

Either would be appropriate for today's card which features another sneek peak of the soon-to-be-released polymer stamp sets from Lili of the Valley.  

I've masked together some penguins and presents to create a little scene, and I've also used one of the new sentiments too. 

The cardbase was cut using my Silhouette and I've added some sparkly Glamour dust (it would be a shame not to for Christmas!)




Water-coloured on Ecoline Watercolour Card with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Penguins: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Tattered Rose, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Presents: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed, Candied Apple, Aged Mahogany
  • Snow: Black Soot, Speckled Egg
Card Recipe:

Lili of the Valley
Papermill Direct:
Other:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx




2 comments:

dolcreations said...

Oh this is adorable! LOVE your cards! Love LOTV too!

Sarah said...

A wicked waddle!! Another gorgeous card Annette xx