Thursday 7 July 2022

James Christmas

At As You Like It Challenge we want to know if you prefer warm or cool colours, and although I am currently on a Christmas Card mission, even when making wintry cards I seem to have a tendency toward warm pinks, being my favourite colour!  I do like frosty blues but definitely prefer warmth as I seem to always feel the cold. Even in summer I'm wearing something warm and woolly when hubby is walking around in shorts and t-shirts!



Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Tattered Rose
  • Reds: Candied Apple, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany
  • 'Whites': Hickory Smoke
Card Recipe:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

James is always a winner, I just love him. Elaine

Chrissy said...

Beautiful colouring on James Annette, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx