Sunday 24 July 2022

Chloe Pop Up Card

I made this fun Pop-Up card using Chloe and some patterned papers from Amanda Jayne Designs.  It folds flat for posting, but then pops up into a 3D square with lots of decorated flaps.  I added some die cut grass inside so that Chloe has something to sit on, and some cloud elements which I've fussy cut and popped on with 3D foam pads.   I used my Silhouette machine to fussy cut my watercoloured image, so the cutting turned out much neater than I could have done by hand.






Designed for:
Amanda Jayne Designs

Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Chloe: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Green: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
  • Blue: Salvaged Patina, Uncharted Mariner
  • Reds: Abandoned Coral, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany

Card Recipe:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a great card and I love cute Chloe xx