Sunday 31 July 2022

Squirrel with Flower

I really love Lee Holland's woodland creatures like this Squirrel sheltering with his little chum under a flower.

As usual, I've watercoloured the image, and then I've embossed some chocolate brown card from Papermill Direct to top 'n' tail my large gift tag.  

The die cut flower is also embossed and I've added some golden yellow accents to highlight the flower within the image.






Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Tattered Rose
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Flower: Scattered Straw, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



No comments: