Wednesday 13 July 2022

Reindeer with a Present on Top

Every time I get my embossing folders out I remember how much I love the effect and decorative texture they create, and I've been playing with a new Holly design that I bought recently.  I've cut the cardbase design with my Silhouette machine and layered the smooth white embossed card onto my favourite Marine Blue card and then onto another white layer to frame the scalloped shape.

I've decorated the card with a watercoloured Reindeer which I've cut out using the matching die, and a layered sentiment. 

Although it's not a perfect match to the card, I've used my new Uncharted Mariner distress ink which is the newly released colour and I'm totally in love with it.  It's more teal than blue, just as Tim Holtz was saying on his live release video, but I think it still works with the blue card.  I think I shall be using this colour a lot!




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
  • Antlers/Hooves: Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Blues: Uncharted Mariner, Tumbled Glass
Card Recipe:

From Dies To Die For:

Papermill Direct:
Other:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

dolcreations said...

I love this card!!!!!