Saturday 23 July 2022

Birthday Tweetings

A simple clean and simple card using Bird on Branch by Lee Holland Digis, which as usual, has been watercoloured uisng Distress Ink Reinkers.  The lovely Janine sent me some Ecoline watercolour paper to try, and it actually blends far better than most watercolour papers I've tried, but it was a lot thinner than I'm used to and I found it rippled quite a lot and there was some pilling of the paper fibres.  I'm going to try the Ecoline card which is the thicker version as a possible alternative to Langton which is the only watercolour paper so far that I've found I can use. Fingers crossed. 



Water-coloured on Ecoline paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Robin: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Tattered Rose
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Branch: Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Flowers: Scattered Straw, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

Sarah said...

An adorable birdie xx