Thursday 3 March 2022

In the Dog House

We're asking if you prefer interactive cards or not at As You Like It Challenge this fortnight, and I've been racking my brain to consider what kind of interactive card I would prefer. I thought about the fancy fold cardbases that I've loved making in the past, including some with removable tags, but in the end I decided that my difficulty in finding something that I'd love to make must really mean that I actually prefer straightforward cards!  So I've opted for the complete opposite of interactive in an almost flat and fuss-free card instead!  





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs 
  • Greens: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Kennel: Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Reds: Festive Berries, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany
  • Greys: Pumice Stone, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Speckled Egg

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Adorable. Love the look on this dogs face. Elaine

Sarah said...

What a cute doggo!! Great card Annette xx