Tuesday 22 March 2022

Easter Egg - Bunny

For today's Polkadoodles Digi Choosday project I've used the Sweet as Candy image for an Easter themed card.  I've watercoloured the image using Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers and used Heavenly Circles stencil to create a background for my little bunny.  The papers are from Let's Hang Out paper bundle and I've created an Easter Egg shaped cardbase using my Silhouette cutting machine.





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs 
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Outfit: Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge
  • Pinks: Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo
  • 'Whites': Hickory Smoke
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



No comments: