Tuesday 8 March 2022

Be My Valentine Bunny

For my Polkadoodles Digi Choosday card today I've used the adorably cute Love You This Much bunny image to create a cute card in Springtime colours. 

The sentiment is cut using my Silhouette machine and a fancy font, and the pretty papers are from Winnie Fruit Punch Paper Heaven set. The image has been watercoloured using Distress Ink Reinkers and the background blended with some DI inkpads and Heavenly Circles Stencil.


Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs 
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Scattered Straw
  • Yellows: Scattered Straw, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed
Shading enhanced with Derwent Inktense Pencils

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Sarah said...

LOL...those glasses!!

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card
Hugs
Rose DT