Thursday 17 March 2022

Triple Donkey Easter Card

Despite not being traditional Easter critters, one of my favourite animals is featured on today's Easter Blessings slimline card.  

I love visiting the donkeys at our local donkey sanctuary in Sidmouth and would love to foster a rescue donkey (or three) if I had the land.  So why not have them featured on an Easter card!

I've created a shaped cardbase using my Silhouette machine with a shadow outline to frame the yellow scallops.  The trio of donks have been fussy cut and layered onto a die cut cloudy backdrop with some gingham papers.  The sentiment is from an MFT Stacey Yacula Easter Bunny stamp set.




Just like Eeyore in Winnie the Pooh, one of my donks nearly lost his tail when I was fussy cutting!!!



Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Donkeys: Pumice Stone, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Tattered Rose, Tea Dye
Card Recipe:

From Dies To Die For:

Papermill Direct:
Other:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Adorable. Beautiful colours and design. Elaine

Sarah said...

That is a really lovely shaped card Annette. Lovely donks too xx