Friday 4 March 2022

Millie Mouse Topper Card

In a break from my usual tradition of watercolouring my images, today I'm sharing a card made using a beautiful new pre-coloured topper available from Amanda Jayne Designs featuring the adorable little mouse, called Millie Mouse.  

Most of my cards take several hours to watercolour, but this one was much quicker using the topper.  It couldn't have been easier to make, and the hardest part was sticking the delicate frame onto the card without getting glue on my fingers!  

This sweet mouse is very seasonal, with her Spring bulbs, so would be perfect for an Easter or even a cheery 'get well' theme.  



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a pretty spring card Annette. Not familiar with those images so I need to go take a look I think!! xx