Friday 18 March 2022

Daphne the Donkey

There's a Donkey Derby on my blog this week because my favourite aminals are now making an appearance two days in a row!  Today's guest is Daphne the Donkey, one of the new images from Amanda Jayne Designs.  

I've printed her out in pale grey a "no-lines" colouring effect and watercoloured my image with Distress Ink reinkers.  I've die cut her with a stitched oval die and layered her onto purple cardstock surrounded by flowers and ribbon.  The papers are also from Amanda Jayne Designs and I've used two sheets from the Lilac and Teal collection with a strip of Cadbury Purple coloured ribbon to cover the join.






Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:

  • Daphne the Donkey: Tattered Rose, Milled Lavender, Villainous Potion
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Flower: Scattered Straw, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous and what I term as a "classic" Netty!! xx